Sabtu, 23 Februari 2019

Your Journey Starts Here (Arrivals)




January 20, 2019


I was Arrived at NAIA airport Manila, Philipines it was amazing day for me. This is the first time I've been to Philippines. Im very grateful to God. My arrivals was at terminal 1 and then I went to immigration first to claim the baggage. I was with my friends Eka, Niza, Ninda, Septy, Nova and Evan we met each other at Kuala Lumpur airport when we were checked in before our departure to NAIA airport.

It was my turn to faced the immigration and than she asked me about the arrival card. Suddenly I shocked because I have no one. I asked her about the card and she told it was given to all passengers before departured. Suddenly I recalled my memory and remembered in the Kuala Lumpur airport I was given something like a card but I did not know that it was arrival card.

The immigration told me that I should had arrival card and fulfil it, she suggested me to got a new card. She showed me the place where I can got the arrival card and I went there  took the card and fulfilled with my data. After I finished it I walked back to the immigration and submitted it.
I passed the immigration, continued went to the luggage area and took my bag.

I will use the bus so I parted with my friend that I was met at Kuala Lumpur airport because they were using a plane. Then I contacted my friend who would take the bus together with me, their name was Mutiara and Salsa. We had a promises to met each other at NAIA airport.

Our coordinators Mr. Mee Jay told me that we were picked up by mam Louis and her children by a car. Because we were in different terminal my friends Mutiara and Salsa in terminal 3 they will picked up first and than followed by me. Our destination went to the Bus terminal. It almost half an hour we finally arrived at the bus terminal while waiting for the bus we went to Jollibee first and bought some food for our lunch and mine costs 85 pesos.

Its around 3 p.m. the bus departed went to our lodging called mansion, we will had our long trip. We arrived in the mansion around 11.30 p.m. Trip from Manila to Batak City approximately 9 hours. Arriving at the mansion we met briefly with each other and had a little bit conversation. But since it was late we rushed to our room and rested. It was a day full of challenges but also very pleasant, Im really into it.