Jumat, 01 Maret 2019

February 14 // Happy Advance Graduation


February 14, 2019

In this event we do several activities, I was surprised when the committe told us that we will walked trough the red carpet and after that the host was calling our name one by one we were walking on the carpet. 


I felt like nervous when people looked at me and also taking pictures but I enjoyed it and felt excited. We went to the stage and took a picture together with the coordinators and also our TTI (Teacher Training Instructor)

For the next activity It was an honor for us when the host was calling our name one by one, went to the stage due to we will receive our certificate from MMSU and also souvenirs for us and for our university. I’m really grateful for it.

The activity continued with dancing together in the stage, visited each booth of students grade 7 up to 12 which there are a lot of food inside. We were eating, laughing together , have a conversation, took a pictures. I’m really into it.

Some competition also held in this event, like speech competition, short story etc. and mam Bacister asked some of us to became a judges. What makes me surprised and glad that me and my friends received certificate because we became a judges for that competition.

In the afternoon we as a secondary team from student teacher, Indonesia we were asked to perform on the stage we were singing with guitars and float. The first song was Kuing Di Rin Lang Ikaw, Buwan and the last Can’t help falling in love with you.

In the end of the event we all take picture together with our coordinators and also with all students grade 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12.