Jumat, 01 Maret 2019

Fourth (Last) Fellowship - Last Day In School


15 February 2019

It was our last fellowship also followed by our last day came to the school. Once again fellowship was held, we already celebrated many fellowship and this was our fourth fellowship. There are many surprise from mam Bacister and 8 Charles for us.
This fellowship started at 1 p.m until 2 p.m

We were playing several fun games with surprised when our eyes closed used handkerchief, there was something given in our palm and than when the handkerchief removed I saw worm I am shocked.

In this special occasion they also singing “Kasih Ibu” it’s make me melted, continued by giving message from student and also from three of us. I was cried when it’s became my turned to give message but finally at the second chance I tried to be stronger. It’s difficult to go away from them, I love them especially mam Bacister our best mentors and also our inspiration. Students also given to us several chocolates and many candies. After that we ended our fellowship by taking pictures together and shared smile.

In this day also before we went back to the mansion mam Bacister given to us many suggestion that will be very usefull for as who will became a teacher in the future. Mam Bacister also given to use gift, she gave us our printed pictures including some message, bracelet , for Ris socks, beautiful pen which have decoration of bird which has philosophy that we can fly higher to raise our dream and also she gave us some traditional food from Ilocos Norte.

We were felt glad and grateful with everything that mam Bacister give and has done for us. At the end we took a pictures together, huge and I was crying again. I really felt sad due to our separation

I love mam Bacister, I love my friends from CTE, I love my students, and of course I love MMSU-LHS School.

It’s hard to say goodbye, see you later beloved school MMSU-LHS, hopefully someday we will comeback again.